How to get an unique advertisement?
In today’s world, there are many different types of advertisements for your business. Some like social media advertising has become popular in the last ten years, while print advertising has been around for centuries. As advertising continues to evolve in the future, it is essential to understand the value of your marketing dollars.
Five different types of advertising
- Digital Advertising: includes any advertising received digitally through websites, apps, social media, or anything received on your cell phone or other digital devices. The advantage of this type of advertising is you have the potential to reach thousands of potential clients with your branding or marketing. Yet there are many negatives as well, including customers ignoring ads, technical issues, the expense of this type of advertising, the plethora of options out there on deciding where to place your ads.
- Print Advertising: Was once the most prominent form of advertising out there, and though at the moment it might be taking a back seat to digital advertising, it is still used in ways such as print ads, flyers, brochures, point of sale signage, and direct mail. Though many of these are still widely used today with most people moving to digital content consumption or just ignoring mailers and brochures the addition of new clients is not great.
- Broadcast Advertising: includes the use of Television and radio in your marketing. Though this used to be the best way to reach a large mass of people, it is an expensive medium of advertising, and with the rise of streaming services or electronics like DVRs many people skip right through the ads on the TV.
- Product Placement Advertising: This type of advertising takes place when you see a product on a TV set, in a movie or a celebrity using or wearing a particular product. If you ever watched a movie and thought to yourself man that person likes to drink a lot of coke, then you have noticed this type of advertising in play. The problem with this type of advertising is the expense of it. Typically it is used by national brands to promote their goods.
- Outdoor Advertising: This broad category describes any advertisement that reaches people when they are away from home. It encompasses billboards, posters, those big digital boards in Times Square, and mobile advertising like vehicle wraps. Billboards are an expensive way to advertise, and with the digital billboards, you will spend the same price but share the space with up to 7 other companies.
Here at Twisted Concepts, we think that vehicle wraps are the best way to brand and advertise your business. The data gathered shows that a high-quality vehicle wrap last for years with minimal investment can easily reach 70,000 impressions a day and will help save wear and tear on your fleet of vehicles, saving you money in the long run and upkeep of your business vehicles.